Blood collection centre
For your blood collection, you can come to our blood collection centre
Blood collection and lab analyses are only possible with a request form - on paper or digitally - from your physician (GP) and by appointment
- Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Saturday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Saturday from 8:00 am to 10:00 am.
Make an appointment
- Leuven: 016 31 01 00
- Wezembeek-Oppem: 02 785 03 45
- Free parking in the underground car park.
- You can also park for free for 45 minutes at the shop & go area at the front of MCH Leuven.
- The bicycle parking is in the underground car park on the right.
- The request form can be forwarded electronically to MCH by your (GP) doctor.
- Register at the reception desk and have your parking ticket validated if necessary.
- Have a seat on one of the red chairs. A nurse will come to get you.
- The MCH lab is fully NIHDI contracted. This means that no supplements will be charged.
- Your invoice will be sent to you by post.
- The results of your blood test will be sent to your physician (GP).
- Make an appointment with your doctor to discuss your results and further treatment.