Payment of your invoice
The general terms and conditions of payment are also stated on the invoice
1. All our bills shall be payable to MCH, without discount, no later than 1 month from the date of mailing and preferably using the structured communication.
2. In case of non-payment or non-timely payment of the bill on the due date, a notice of default will be drawn up.
3. Following this formal notice, a penalty clause and interest will be applied in accordance with the law of August 2, 2002.
4. The debtor is also obliged to pay all collection costs - both extrajudicial and judicial - which the collection of an unpaid invoice will give rise to.
5. In the absence of payment after a reminder, the file will be immediately transferred to a specialized third party who will be responsible for the further collection of the outstanding balance.