Reporting and registration
Bring your identity card and referral letter
- Report to the reception desk 15 minutes before your appointment time.
- Register at the reception desk and have your parking ticket validated if necessary.
- You will receive a registration document: hand it to the doctor-specialist or nurse together with the referral letter.
- Take a seat in the appropriate waiting room, the doctor or nurse will come and get you.
What to bring?
- Referral letter from your treating physician, for radiology a referral letter is legally required to perform the examination.
- Identity card (ID) or passport, this will be read at the time of your visit.
- In case of an occupational accident: name and address of the employer, the insurance policy and file number.